List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martin \(London\) Jones Date:January 24 2007 6:40pm
Subject:Problem with localtime_s in vs2003
View as plain text
Hi,

I have just installed mysql++ 2.2.0 with vs2003 RTL

This generates the following compiler error:
lib\datetime.cpp(194): error C3861: 'localtime_s': identifier not found,
even with argument-dependent lookup

localtime_s only exists in vs2005, in 2003 we only have localtime
Suggest change it to something like the following:

DateTime::DateTime(time_t t)
{
	struct tm tm;
#if defined(_MSC_VER) && !defined(_STLP_VERSION)
# if _MSC_VER >= 1400
	localtime_s(&tm, &t);
# else
	tm = *localtime(&t);
# endif
#elif ...

Martin

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender, delete it
and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute it. Click here
for important additional terms relating to this e-mail.
http://www.ml.com/email_terms/
Problem with localtime_s in vs2003Martin \(London\) Jones24 Jan
  • Re: Problem with localtime_s in vs2003Warren Young24 Jan