List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bruce Keats Date:January 19 2007 5:20pm
Subject:Re: Support for mysql++ in Fedora?
View as plain text
I am willing to do get it into the extras, but I am new to Fedora's
packaging guidelines.  Are they documented somewhere?

If I do the work then can the mysql++ RPMs be included in the FC5, FC6, etc

As well, where do the binary RPMs come from?  Do I build them or is there a
special build system that creates the binary RPMs once the source RPM is