List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:January 18 2007 9:05pm
Subject:Re: Support for mysql++ in Fedora?
View as plain text
Bruce Keats wrote:
> I noticed that FC5, FC6, etc support mysql 5.  There also appears to be
> perl
> support for mysql 5.
>
> Are there any plans to add mysql++ library support in FC5, FC6 or future
> Fedora releases?

It's generally not the library's core maintainers that push it into a
given Linux distribution.  Most often, it's someone outside that group
who has an interest in both the Linux distribution and the library.  It
sounds like that person could be you, for the Fedora case.  Join their
contributors' mailing list and ask to submit a package.  You'll no doubt
have to prove that you and the library are stable, but outside that,
distribution projects are usually happy to have new contributors.
Thread
Support for mysql++ in Fedora?Bruce Keats18 Jan
  • Re: Support for mysql++ in Fedora?Warren Young18 Jan
  • Re: Support for mysql++ in Fedora?Remi Collet19 Jan
  • Re: Support for mysql++ in Fedora?Matej Cepl23 Jan
Re: Support for mysql++ in Fedora?Bruce Keats19 Jan
  • Re: Support for mysql++ in Fedora?Warren Young20 Jan