List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:January 18 2007 9:01pm
Subject:Re: Using NULL with template queries
View as plain text
Urscheler, Roger (COM Chantry CA) wrote:

> This does not work:
> query.def["col1"] = mysqlpp::null;

SSQLS currently isn't compatible with the Null<T> template in MySQL++.
I have a patch pending to fix this already, but it'll break the
library's ABI, which means the fix has to wait for v3.0.  You could
apply the patch yourself if you really needed it:

	http://lists.mysql.com/plusplus/5433

What I do in my programs is just hand-roll those few queries that do
sometimes require nulls.
Thread
Using NULL with template queriesCOM Chantry CA)18 Jan
  • Re: Using NULL with template queriesWarren Young18 Jan