i tried use the mysql++ api, but i got some problems i can't solve. One of the problems is
with header files like winsock.h, windows.h and win.h. They aren't come with VCE, can't
find them on my system. I copied them from VC6 but i got some errors, redefinitons, no
declared things aso.
I have done all what is written in der readme file which comes with mysql++, set folders
and settings, listed there. but it didn't work. The only thing i can't find in VCE is
managed extension i'm using VCE in German (cause im German). I tried to use the newest
version of the 4.1 series but i also don't want to work.
I have written a little Intranetpage for my office in php with that (older version of)
mysql server and now i want to rewritte it with c++. The examples that comes with mysql++
also don't work.
If i delete the headerfiles i copied i get errors that he cant find that header files. I
think its only a little mistake, but can't find out where it does come from.
Maybe someone of you is able to help (hope so)
(sry for my bad english)