List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:January 17 2007 5:04pm
Subject:Re: Lost connection to MySQL server during query
View as plain text
Urscheler, Roger (COM Chantry CA) wrote:

> Does mysql++ 2.2 provide more functionallity regarding threading?

Not really.  It's all scheduled for v2.4.  (Not v2.3 because that's a
release for stuff I want to get out of the way fairly quickly, which
ideally would have been in v2.2.  v2.3 basically exists because I didn't
want to delay v2.2 any longer.)
Thread
Lost connection to MySQL server during queryCOM Chantry CA)17 Jan
  • Re: Lost connection to MySQL server during queryBill K17 Jan
  • Re: Lost connection to MySQL server during queryManuel Jung17 Jan
  • Re: Lost connection to MySQL server during queryManuel Jung17 Jan
  • Re: Lost connection to MySQL server during queryManuel Jung17 Jan
RE: Lost connection to MySQL server during queryCOM Chantry CA)17 Jan
RE: Lost connection to MySQL server during queryJim Wallace17 Jan
RE: Lost connection to MySQL server during queryCOM Chantry CA)17 Jan
  • Re: Lost connection to MySQL server during queryWarren Young17 Jan