List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Roger (COM Chantry CA) Urscheler Date:January 17 2007 2:53pm
Subject:Lost connection to MySQL server during query
View as plain text
Hi,

I have a multi-threaded application with a threadpool where each thread has
its own connection (and query and row objects). I did set the 'reconnect'
and 'multi statement' options. Once a while (about every 50 or 100 queries)
the connection to mysql is disconnected, the exception is "Lost connection
to MySQL server during query". The 'reconnect' option reconnects
automatically again, but still this query failed.

Does anybody know about this problem?

Thanks,
Roger

Thread
Lost connection to MySQL server during queryCOM Chantry CA)17 Jan
  • Re: Lost connection to MySQL server during queryBill K17 Jan
  • Re: Lost connection to MySQL server during queryManuel Jung17 Jan
  • Re: Lost connection to MySQL server during queryManuel Jung17 Jan
  • Re: Lost connection to MySQL server during queryManuel Jung17 Jan
RE: Lost connection to MySQL server during queryCOM Chantry CA)17 Jan
RE: Lost connection to MySQL server during queryJim Wallace17 Jan
RE: Lost connection to MySQL server during queryCOM Chantry CA)17 Jan
  • Re: Lost connection to MySQL server during queryWarren Young17 Jan