List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:January 12 2007 6:37pm
Subject:Re: Return string directly from the class ROW
View as plain text
Yingbo Miao wrote:

> I wonder whether it is a good way to return the "raw string" directly
> from the class ROW. For example, one line line can be added to the
> row.h
>

> class ROW ...
> {
> public:
>

>   // The suggestion function. Return the "raw string"
>   const std::string & raw_string ( int i ) const { return data.at(i); }

Sorry for the long delay, but I've applied a patch for this.  It'll
appear in MySQL++ 2.2.  Thanks for the suggestion!
Thread
Return string directly from the class ROWYingbo Miao4 Aug
  • Re: Return string directly from the class ROWPål Brattberg4 Aug
    • Re: Return string directly from the class ROWYingbo Miao4 Aug
      • Re: Return string directly from the class ROWYingbo Miao4 Aug
  • Re: Return string directly from the class ROWWarren Young12 Jan