List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:January 12 2007 3:00am
Subject:Re: installing mysql++
View as plain text
Munira Ahmed wrote:

> I am getting follwoing error. My mysql version is 5.0.24
>
> mysql_next_result                   ../lib/libmysqlpp.so
> mysql_more_results                  ../lib/libmysqlpp.so
> mysql_set_server_option             ../lib/libmysqlpp.so

I'm guessing that you also have an older version of MySQL installed, and
it is trying to build with the headers from one version, and the library
from the other.  These are new functions which should be in v5.0, but
wouldn't be in, for instance, the v3.23 that ships with many Linuxen.
Thread
installing mysql++Munira Ahmed10 Jan
  • Re: installing mysql++Warren Young12 Jan
    • Re: installing mysql++Munira Ahmed12 Jan