List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:January 9 2007 12:37pm
Subject:Re: Query::str returns std::string containing null
View as plain text
Robert Mecklenburg wrote:

> Is there any chance of altering the behavior of Query::str() to return
> a more standard std::string?

Not before v3.0.  As you say, it's documented behavior, and there may
well be people relying on that.  v3.0 is the next chance we will have to
break the existing library behavior and interface.  I've put a link to
this thread in the Wishlist.
Thread
Query::str returns std::string containing nullRobert Mecklenburg8 Jan
  • Re: Query::str returns std::string containing nullRobert Mecklenburg8 Jan
  • Re: Query::str returns std::string containing nullWarren Young9 Jan