List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Matt Dargavel Date:December 22 2006 4:22pm
Subject:RE: A couple of patches
View as plain text
No worries about the delay- took me long enough to get them done!  :-)
According to my sent items the patches were there, but here's the query
patch and README patch again.  Let me know if they don't arrive.  These
patches are based on today's svn, although I don't think they've changed
from the last lot.

	Merry Christmas!

		Matt.

Thread
A couple of patchesMatt Dargavel29 Nov
  • Re: A couple of patchesWarren Young22 Dec
    • RE: A couple of patchesMatt Dargavel22 Dec
      • RE: A couple of patchesMatt Dargavel22 Dec
        • Re: A couple of patchesWarren Young22 Dec
          • Re: A couple of patchesMatt Dargavel2 Jan
            • Re: A couple of patchesWarren Young3 Jan