List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:December 22 2006 4:02pm
Subject:Re: handling medium text in sql_create statement?
View as plain text
gary clark wrote:
> Hence I'm forced to use Chris Freys packarray a browse
> and hopefully understand what is going.

If it works out for you, please report about it to the list.  If we can
get outside users for this patch, that will either generate new work
items or a general consensus that it belongs in the library as-is.
Either way, the documentation issue will get fixed if this happens
enough times.
Thread
transactionschristian hofmeister20 Dec
  • Re: transactionsAngelo Dipierro20 Dec
    • Re: transactionschristian hofmeister20 Dec
  • Re: transactionsWarren Young20 Dec
    • Re: transactionsWarren Young20 Dec
      • new User manualjoh3@lithophile.com20 Dec
      • Re: transactionschristian hofmeister23 Dec
    • Re: transactionsAngelo Dipierro21 Dec
      • handling medium text in sql_create statement?gary clark21 Dec
        • Re: handling medium text in sql_create statement?Warren Young22 Dec
          • Re: handling medium text in sql_create statement?gary clark22 Dec
            • Re: handling medium text in sql_create statement?Warren Young22 Dec
              • Re: handling medium text in sql_create statement?gary clark22 Dec
                • Re: handling medium text in sql_create statement?Warren Young22 Dec
RE: transactionsJim Wallace20 Dec