List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:December 22 2006 2:04pm
Subject:Re: A couple of patches
View as plain text
Matt Dargavel wrote:

> The const_string.h one undefines min and defines NOMINMAX.  An
> alternative to this is to define NOMINMAX in the bakefile project
> creation, but this doesn’t fix problems when people include
> const_string.h in their projects.
>
>                 The README patch adds a little extra info.
>
>                 The query.ccp patch presents the alternative solution
> for the memory leak, that we talked about some time ago.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you on this.  I just set it aside
for consideration, and only later realized that the patches aren't
actually attached.

Don't bother with the min/max one.  I know what's going on there, and am
taking that up separately.
Thread
A couple of patchesMatt Dargavel29 Nov
  • Re: A couple of patchesWarren Young22 Dec
    • RE: A couple of patchesMatt Dargavel22 Dec
      • RE: A couple of patchesMatt Dargavel22 Dec
        • Re: A couple of patchesWarren Young22 Dec
          • Re: A couple of patchesMatt Dargavel2 Jan
            • Re: A couple of patchesWarren Young3 Jan