List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:December 22 2006 11:54am
Subject:Re: Buffer Problems?
View as plain text
Warren Young wrote:

> If you still get the same bug, can you please recast the program in
> terms of the sample database, so people can try it on their machines?

Sorry, I meant to say that if the bug goes away when you remove MySQL++
from the picture, please try to recreate it by modifying one of the
examples.  There's little we can do to help you without runnable code,
and that requires your database the way you've currently formulated the
problem report.
Thread
Buffer Problems?David Della Vecchia21 Dec
  • Re: Buffer Problems?Warren Young22 Dec
    • Re: Buffer Problems?Warren Young22 Dec