List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:December 20 2006 6:35pm
Subject:Re: Patch to fix char signedness issue on ppc
View as plain text
Michael Hanselmann wrote:

>> Instead, why not just make the required signedness explicit?  Then the
>> library interface stays the same, so I can apply it immediately.
>
> See attached patch.

I finally got around to applying this.  It'll appear in the next version
of the library.  Thanks!
Thread
Patch to fix char signedness issue on ppcMichael Hanselmann23 Nov
  • Re: Patch to fix char signedness issue on ppcOvidiu Bivolaru23 Nov
  • Re: Patch to fix char signedness issue on ppcWarren Young28 Nov
    • Re: Patch to fix char signedness issue on ppcMichael Hanselmann28 Nov
      • Re: Patch to fix char signedness issue on ppcWarren Young20 Dec