List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:December 15 2006 8:55pm
Subject:Re: sql_create_x and Type issues
View as plain text
don thompson wrote:
> I believe you need to change your third parameter to 3.   I think this
> must match the x in sql_create_x.

It doesn't need to match, but sometimes fiddling with this value does
help.  Sometimes unfortunate combinations of SSQLS member types and
orderings combine badly with the signatures of the generated member
functions.  When that happens, you can change one or the other of these
values to get a different set of member functions, which works around
the problem.
Thread
sql_create_x and Type issuesDan Wez15 Dec
  • Re: sql_create_x and Type issuesdon thompson15 Dec
    • Re: sql_create_x and Type issuesWarren Young15 Dec
  • Re: sql_create_x and Type issuesWarren Young15 Dec
Re: sql_create_x and Type issuesEric C. Anderson15 Dec
  • Re: sql_create_x and Type issuesWarren Young15 Dec