List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Eric C. Anderson Date:December 15 2006 12:45am
Subject:Re: sql_create_x and Type issues
View as plain text
It may be small condolence, but I have not had any luck with those
sql_create_x macros either. They seem to generate code that refuses to
compile, no matter what you do. I have abandoned them, after wasting an entire
day on it.

What is odd, however, is that there is an example in the examples directory
that uses sql_create_6 and it compiles just fine.

I'd love an answer too, but in the meantime I am just working around the
problem.

Best,
Eric C. Anderson
Cambridge Scientific Abstracts