List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:November 29 2006 10:58pm
Subject:Re: Build dll w/ Visual Studio 2005
View as plain text
Randy Tidd wrote:

> That was it.  I don't know that your instructions need to be
> modified.  I think I was just a victim of my own inexperience.

Some day, I will get around to consolidating the two projects, so there
will be no wrong order to build things in.  But because of the way they
are generated, it looks easy to make a mess of it, so I'm holding off
for now.
Thread
Build dll w/ Visual Studio 2005Randy Tidd27 Nov
  • Re: Build dll w/ Visual Studio 2005gary clark27 Nov
  • Re: Build dll w/ Visual Studio 2005Warren Young28 Nov
RE: Build dll w/ Visual Studio 2005Randy Tidd28 Nov
  • Re: Build dll w/ Visual Studio 2005Warren Young29 Nov
RE: Build dll w/ Visual Studio 2005Randy Tidd29 Nov
  • Re: Build dll w/ Visual Studio 2005Warren Young29 Nov