List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:November 29 2006 12:23pm
Subject:Re: how to install mysql++
View as plain text
Ooi Wai Weiy wrote:
> ok, now we already migrate our C++ compiler to icc 9.0, is it support
> MySQL++ 2.1.1?

The last time I heard the Intel compiler talked about on this list was
probably a couple of years ago.

As I see it, one of two possibilities exists: 1) Intel's compiler
already works correctly with the code, so no one's had a reason to
complain about it in recent years, or 2) so few people care about the
Intel compiler that the question only comes up once every few years.

Unless you're going to buy me a license for the compiler, I can't help
you any further with it.
Thread
how to install mysql++Ooi Wai Weiy22 Nov
  • Re: how to install mysql++Warren Young22 Nov
    • Re: how to install mysql++Ooi Wai Weiy23 Nov
      • Re: how to install mysql++Warren Young28 Nov
        • Re: how to install mysql++Ooi Wai Weiy28 Nov
          • Re: how to install mysql++Warren Young29 Nov