List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:November 28 2006 2:14am
Subject:Re: "quote" manipulator misbehaves
View as plain text
Maverick wrote:
> I think there's a bug with manipulators for Query.

Yes, and it's a known bug.  I described it here, back in April:

	http://lists.mysql.com/plusplus/5617

A fix request is already on the Wishlist, but it can't be done before
v3.0, because almost every MySQL++ program will probably have to be
rebuilt to work with the change.

I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you on this, but I forgot
about the bug and so I've been chasing it again in my spare time these
past few weeks.  I happened to come across my old message in a Google
search while trying to fix the problem.  Sigh.  :)

In the meantime, I suggest that you just wrap your C strings with C++
strings.
Thread
"quote" manipulator misbehavesMaverick13 Nov
  • Re: "quote" manipulator misbehavesWarren Young28 Nov