List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:November 27 2006 11:55pm
Subject:Re: Build dll w/ Visual Studio 2005
View as plain text
Randy Tidd wrote:

> I could not add the following 'Additional Library Directories':
> "c:\mysql++\vc\debug" for debug config and
> "c:\mysql++\vc\release" for release config because they were not included in the
> mysql++2.1.1.tar.gz.
>
> I'm assuming this is why I get a linker error: cannot open input file 'mysqlpp.lib'
> .

Yes, that'll do it.

> What am I doing wrong?

Probably not looking in the right place.  Study the solution settings
for the examples to see how they do it.  The instructions should become
clearer then.  If, after finding the problem, you can think of a better
way to express this, by all means, post it to the list and we'll discuss it.
Thread
Build dll w/ Visual Studio 2005Randy Tidd27 Nov
  • Re: Build dll w/ Visual Studio 2005gary clark27 Nov
  • Re: Build dll w/ Visual Studio 2005Warren Young28 Nov
RE: Build dll w/ Visual Studio 2005Randy Tidd28 Nov
  • Re: Build dll w/ Visual Studio 2005Warren Young29 Nov
RE: Build dll w/ Visual Studio 2005Randy Tidd29 Nov
  • Re: Build dll w/ Visual Studio 2005Warren Young29 Nov