List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ooi Wai Weiy Date:November 22 2006 11:38pm
Subject:Re: how to install mysql++
View as plain text
what you mean by either of sorce packages? i am not administrator for MySQL
since it was not installed by me. i just apply an account from the related
department in my company and they open  a server for me. and i found out
that they don't install MySQL++, just only MySQL C API.

my g++ version is 2.95.3? can i donwload the related MySQL++ online and
install it? which version of MySQL++ should i install?