List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:November 22 2006 12:12am
Subject:Re: Can some help me with this gdb output with mysql and string core
View as plain text
Ankur G35 Saxena wrote:
> Hi, I dont know what i am doing wrong here, if someone through some
> suggestions on this it would be wonderful, give me a little detail as
> to why it could happen.

You're going to have to boil this down to a simpler example, and provide
test code, if anyone is likely to be able to help you.  A crash log
without the source code that produced it isn't very helpful at all.
Thread
Can some help me with this gdb output with mysql and string coreAnkur G35 Saxena21 Nov
  • Re: Can some help me with this gdb output with mysql and string coreAnkur G35 Saxena21 Nov
  • Re: Can some help me with this gdb output with mysql and string coreWarren Young22 Nov