List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:November 20 2006 7:29pm
Subject:Re: Autoincrement results in a 0 value
View as plain text
Gary Anderson wrote:
> I have the same table defined in multiple catalogs.  The table contains
> a primary key that is set to auto-increment.  In some of the tables,
> auto-increment works fine.  In certain others, the table column that
> should be auto-incrementing returns a 0 value.  Can anyone help?  The
> tables are ISAM.

I would try inserting a row using the mysql command line utility.  Based
on your report, I would expect that to also misbehave, which makes this
a MySQL problem, not a MySQL++ problem.  If you can confine it to
MySQL++, that would be very interesting indeed.
Thread
Autoincrement results in a 0 valueGary Anderson20 Nov
  • Re: Autoincrement results in a 0 valueWarren Young20 Nov