List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:neelu dhiman Date:November 20 2006 7:42am
Subject:Segmentation fault while creating a new Database
View as plain text
Hi All,

 I have MySQL++-2.1.1 and mysql-4.1.11-2 on my Linux (Fedora Core) machine. I am using
MySQL++ functions for creating a table, dropping database, inserting values into tables
etc. I can create a database from 'mysql' prompt, but if I try to do the same from
con.create_db() method or by executing following query:

 query<<"create database sample"

 In both of these cases, I am getting 'Segmentation fault'. What can be the possible
problem. Please guide.

 Thanks,
 Neelu

 Find out what India is talking about on  - Yahoo! Answers India
Segmentation fault while creating a new Databaseneelu dhiman20 Nov
  • RE: Segmentation fault while creating a new DatabaseJoel Fielder20 Nov
  • Re: Segmentation fault while creating a new DatabaseWarren Young20 Nov