List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mathieu Pagé Date:November 19 2006 10:21pm
Subject:Re: Exception of type std::length_error
View as plain text
Warren Young a écrit :
> Mathieu Pagé wrote:
>>
>> I looked at simple.cpp and tried to do the same thing in my code
>> (using "res.fetch_row()") and I got the same error.
>
> Yes, I realized after I sent it that the simple*.cpp examples all turn
> off exceptions.  I didn't post about that because I wasn't sure it
> mattered, and didn't have time to test it.  Sorry for the hassle.

Hi,

Thanks anyway for trying to help. It was appreciated.

It turns out I was not using the right mysql++.lib files. I was using a
release one to link into a debug executable. That's what caused the
exception, probably because the object structures were differents
between a realease and debug build.
Thread
Exception of type std::length_errorMathieu Pagé13 Nov
  • Re: Exception of type std::length_errorWarren Young14 Nov
    • Re: Exception of type std::length_errorMathieu Pagé14 Nov
Re: Exception of type std::length_errorMathieu Pagé19 Nov
  • Re: Exception of type std::length_errorWarren Young20 Nov
    • Running Totals with MySQLKerry Frater21 Nov
      • RE: Running Totals with MySQLKerry Frater21 Nov
      • Re: Running Totals with MySQLWarren Young22 Nov
        • RE: Running Totals with MySQLKerry Frater28 Nov