List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ankur G35 Saxena Date:November 19 2006 8:17pm
Subject:Storing BLOB using C constructs and no STL(string, streams etc)
View as plain text
Hi,

I need help in convertin this piece of code in C strings rather than
streams and strings. can someone please help me out with the use of
escape in char*.

c_struct is a C structure with some char buffers and int values.

string fill((char*)c_struct, len);

setQ << "UPDATE Info.Paid SET InfoStruct=\""
	<< mysqlpp::escape << fill << "\" WHERE ID='" << val_chk <<
"'" << ends;

Thanks.
Ankur
Thread
Storing BLOB using C constructs and no STL(string, streams etc)Ankur G35 Saxena19 Nov
  • Re: Storing BLOB using C constructs and no STL(string, streams etc)Warren Young20 Nov
    • Re: Storing BLOB using C constructs and no STL(string, streams etc)Ankur G35 Saxena20 Nov
      • Re: Storing BLOB using C constructs and no STL(string, streams etc)Warren Young20 Nov