List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:gary clark Date:November 16 2006 3:20pm
Subject:Re: Problems with mysql and mysql++ examples
View as plain text
Hey Warren,

Thanks for responding. Yeh I've been playing around
with both mysql and mysql++ I think I have a handle on
it now. Much appreciated the response.

Cheers,
Garyc

--- Warren Young <mysqlpp@stripped> wrote:

> gary clark wrote:
> >
> > Any idea of how I can debug this. Its a permission
> > issue I think?
>
> Yes, but MySQL++ is a distraction here.  You need to
> get the basics
> sorted out, using something like the mysql command
> line tool, or MySQL
> Administrator.  Once you've got it behaving sanely,
> you can worry about
> MySQL++.  You can reference the MySQL++ examples and
> library code for
> ideas about how to proceed, but if you need further
> help on this, it's
> really a topic for the main MySQL list, not here.
> MySQL++ is not
> causing the problem, you see.

http://lists.mysql.com/plusplus?unsub=1

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
$510k for $1,698/mo. Calculate new payment!
www.LowerMyBills.com/lre
Thread
Problems with mysql and mysql++ examplesgary clark14 Nov
  • Compile Error/Code IssueFreyja16 Nov
    • RE: Compile Error/Code IssueJoel Fielder16 Nov
      • Re: Compile Error/Code IssueFreyja17 Nov
        • Re: Compile Error/Code IssueJoel Fielder17 Nov
  • Re: Problems with mysql and mysql++ examplesWarren Young16 Nov
    • Re: Problems with mysql and mysql++ examplesgary clark16 Nov
Re: Problems with mysql and mysql++ examplesgary clark16 Nov