List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:November 13 2006 11:33pm
Subject:Re: Visual Studio unable to locate mysqlpp.dll
View as plain text
Gary Anderson wrote:
> I can get around it by setting the working directory to the
> directory where mysqlpp.dll exists, but I don't really like this as a
> long-term solution.  Does anyone have an alternate fix?

Put the DLL in the same directory as the executable.  (The "Debug" or
"Release" subdirectory of the project directory, if you haven't modified
the project's default configuration.)  Windows looks in the EXE's folder
first for DLLs, before checking the PATH.
Thread
Visual Studio unable to locate mysqlpp.dllGary Anderson13 Nov
  • RE: Visual Studio unable to locate mysqlpp.dllMatt Dargavel13 Nov
  • Re: Visual Studio unable to locate mysqlpp.dllWarren Young14 Nov