List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Matt Dargavel Date:November 13 2006 5:08pm
Subject:RE: Visual Studio unable to locate mysqlpp.dll
View as plain text
The way I do it is by setting the PATH environment variable up in the
project settings: Configuration Properties->Debugging->Environment and
setting it to something like PATH=%PATH%;C:\my_mysqlpp_directory

You could also set up the PATH permanently, but I prefer to specify the path
to use in each project so I know which version of the dll is being used.

Thread
Visual Studio unable to locate mysqlpp.dllGary Anderson13 Nov
  • RE: Visual Studio unable to locate mysqlpp.dllMatt Dargavel13 Nov
  • Re: Visual Studio unable to locate mysqlpp.dllWarren Young14 Nov