List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gary Anderson Date:November 13 2006 4:59pm
Subject:Visual Studio unable to locate mysqlpp.dll
View as plain text
When I try to start an application in debug mode with Visual Studio
2005, I get an error "This application has failed to start because
mysqlpp.dll was not found.  Re-installing the application may fix this
problem."  I can get around it by setting the working directory to the
directory where mysqlpp.dll exists, but I don't really like this as a
long-term solution.  Does anyone have an alternate fix?

Thread
Visual Studio unable to locate mysqlpp.dllGary Anderson13 Nov
  • RE: Visual Studio unable to locate mysqlpp.dllMatt Dargavel13 Nov
  • Re: Visual Studio unable to locate mysqlpp.dllWarren Young14 Nov