List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:November 10 2006 10:35pm
Subject:Re: [bug #7474] SSQLS compare operators patch
View as plain text
Korolyov Ilya wrote:

>                  Privacy: Public
>              Assigned to: None
>         Originator Email:
>              Open/Closed: Open

> Details:
>
> I guess it'll be better decision to store all patches at gna.org
>
> This is a small patch to custom.pl, which using normal compare operators.

There is not enough detail here.  I have no idea what the motivation for
this patch is.  Why is the change necessary?  What problem does it
solve?  Can you give a test case showing how it improves the library, or
allows something to be done that couldn't be done previously?
Thread
Re: [bug #7474] SSQLS compare operators patchWarren Young10 Nov