List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:November 3 2006 9:56pm
Subject:Re: Could not find working MySQL client Library
View as plain text
Urscheler, Roger (COM Chantry CA) wrote:
> I am using MySQL 5.1 and got it to work by creating a symbolic link:
> /usr/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient.so -> /usr/lib/libmysqlclient.so.15.0.0

You should only have to create that link by hand if the library's
installation routine isn't set up correctly.  It should have been there
already.

But yes, it is indeed required.
Thread
Could not find working MySQL client LibraryRaj Banerjee \(rajbaner\)3 Nov
  • Re: Could not find working MySQL client LibraryZeddy Chirombe3 Nov
  • Re: Could not find working MySQL client LibraryWarren Young3 Nov
RE: Could not find working MySQL client LibraryCOM Chantry CA)3 Nov