List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Zeddy Chirombe Date:November 3 2006 9:54pm
Subject:Re: Could not find working MySQL client Library
View as plain text
> You're building with MySQL 5.0 installed on your system. you need to use
> 4.1, as it says on http://tangentsoft.net/mysql++
This is why I raised this problem. The question was why would an older
version of any application meet the FORWARD compatibility specs, than the
current piece of software.
Why is 2.0.7 forward compatible and not 2.1.1. This to me, somehow defies
OOP methodologies. Should we log this as a bug or no.

Maybe I am shooting off the tangent -  what say you ?

--Thanks,
--Zeddy