List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Remi Collet Date:October 30 2006 3:39pm
Subject:Re: Could not find working MySQL client library!
View as plain text
Zeddy Chirombe a écrit :
> + cd /usr/src/redhat/BUILD
You seems to use a redhat/fedora distro
> + /bin/chown -Rhf root .
Building under root account is bad. Very bad.
You should create a special account for this.

I'm used to make RPM of mysql++ for Fedora (use by student in my
University).
Perhaps it will be a good thing to submit them to Extras (i'm already a
contributor).

You can try my modified spec file :
http://remi.collet.free.fr/rpms/SRPMS/mysql++-2.1.1-1.fc5.remi.src.rpm

This RPM build fine on FC3, FC4 and FC5 (available on my repo).
FC6 version will be available soon.

Cordialy.

Thread
Could not find working MySQL client library!Zeddy Chirombe27 Oct
  • Re: Could not find working MySQL client library!Warren Young28 Oct
    • Re: Could not find working MySQL client library!Zeddy Chirombe28 Oct
      • Re: Could not find working MySQL client library!Warren Young30 Oct
        • Re: Could not find working MySQL client library!Remi Collet13 Nov
          • Re: Could not find working MySQL client library!Warren Young14 Nov
  • Re: Could not find working MySQL client library!Remi Collet30 Oct