List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Zeddy Chirombe Date:October 28 2006 6:49pm
Subject:Re: Could not find working MySQL client library!
View as plain text
Have installed Backfile, and yes I go a little bit further - but I can't get
over the mysqlclient library problem: There is that I get from both rpmbuild
and configure.
./configure
checking for MySQL library directory... /usr/lib/mysql
checking for MySQL include directory... /usr/include/mysql
checking for mysql_store_result in -lmysqlclient... no
configure: error: Could not find working MySQL client library!

What am I missing - yet 2.0.7 finds everything and compiles well ?

--Thanks again for helping out.
--Zeddy