List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:October 27 2006 10:30pm
Subject:Re: Could not find working MySQL client library!
View as plain text
Zeddy Chirombe wrote:
> not sure sure what the none
> existent user/group tangents

'tangent' is my user name, so several files in the RPM are owned by me.
  It's harmless.

> ./rebake: line 3: bakefilize: command not found

There's your problem.  You need Bakefile installed in order to build the
RPM: http://bakefile.sf.net/
Thread
Could not find working MySQL client library!Zeddy Chirombe27 Oct
  • Re: Could not find working MySQL client library!Warren Young28 Oct
    • Re: Could not find working MySQL client library!Zeddy Chirombe28 Oct
      • Re: Could not find working MySQL client library!Warren Young30 Oct
        • Re: Could not find working MySQL client library!Remi Collet13 Nov
          • Re: Could not find working MySQL client library!Warren Young14 Nov
  • Re: Could not find working MySQL client library!Remi Collet30 Oct