List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:<webmaster Date:October 24 2006 11:29am
Subject:Re: MySQL++ crash on << and more
View as plain text
Ooh. store() actually executes a query! Thats why I'm executing two query's. I should have
looked up store() meaning earlier. I thought it meant "store everything that a previously
executed query has received".

So if I get it right now:

query << "select item from stock"; // Stored a query in the object
mysqlpp::Result res = query.store(); // Executes and stores the
objectWherequery.execute(); // directly executes a query without storing anythingIm sorry
I misunderstood. I know realise you didn't knew I was thinking that the store function
only stores the results gotten from earlier executed query's. I guess it's working
now.One more thing:query << "SELECT * FROM news";res = query.store();makes it crash
right at query <<. Its not of any high priority as the other way of executing
query's works, but this operator is quite cool to use. Would be nice if it would be
working aswell.Thanks

Thread
MySQL++ crash on << and morewebmaster23 Oct
  • Re: MySQL++ crash on << and moreWarren Young23 Oct
Re: MySQL++ crash on << and morewebmaster23 Oct
  • Re: MySQL++ crash on << and moreDrew M.23 Oct
  • Re: MySQL++ crash on << and moreWarren Young23 Oct
Re: MySQL++ crash on << and morewebmaster24 Oct
Re: MySQL++ crash on << and morewebmaster24 Oct