List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:October 23 2006 9:35pm
Subject:Re: MySQL++ crash on << and more
View as plain text
webmaster@stripped wrote:
> This is basically all the code I have, so I don't see where I'm
> trying to overlap two queries.

I think you have multiple problems, actually.

> Apart from that, it throws an
> exception (probably) at query.store(). I don't see whats wrong with
> that?

It would help if you'd catch that exception and print out what its
what() method returns, to see what it's trying to tell you.

If it's not an exception, it may be that you're mixing a library built
with one build setup with an executable built another way.  That's a
pretty good way to crash a program.
Thread
MySQL++ crash on << and morewebmaster23 Oct
  • Re: MySQL++ crash on << and moreWarren Young23 Oct
Re: MySQL++ crash on << and morewebmaster23 Oct
  • Re: MySQL++ crash on << and moreDrew M.23 Oct
  • Re: MySQL++ crash on << and moreWarren Young23 Oct
Re: MySQL++ crash on << and morewebmaster24 Oct
Re: MySQL++ crash on << and morewebmaster24 Oct