List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Drew M. Date:October 23 2006 8:22pm
Subject:Re: MySQL++ crash on << and more
View as plain text
You are not consuming (i.e., storing or resetting) the results from the
query. In short, either store all the results between your two calls to
execute(), or just reset your query object.

On 10/23/06, webmaster@stripped <webmaster@stripped>
wrote:

> This is basically all the code I have, so I don't see where I'm trying to
> overlap two queries. Apart from that, it throws an exception (probably) at
> query.store(). I don't see whats wrong with that?
>
> Thank you for your brief reply.

Thread
MySQL++ crash on << and morewebmaster23 Oct
  • Re: MySQL++ crash on << and moreWarren Young23 Oct
Re: MySQL++ crash on << and morewebmaster23 Oct
  • Re: MySQL++ crash on << and moreDrew M.23 Oct
  • Re: MySQL++ crash on << and moreWarren Young23 Oct
Re: MySQL++ crash on << and morewebmaster24 Oct
Re: MySQL++ crash on << and morewebmaster24 Oct