List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Pieter Buts Date:October 20 2006 2:30pm
Subject:Windows install issues
View as plain text
Hi,

I'm having some trouble making the library.  I'm using dev-c++ (mingw
compiler)
I have succesfully made the libmysqlclient.a file unde c:\mysql\lib\opt
but when I run the "mingw32-make -f Makefile.mingw" command it gives an
error:
"installation problem: cannot exec 'cc1plus' : no such file or directory"
so I guess i'm making it in the wrong directory? I did it under c:\mysql++
because thats where the makefile is located.
I've read the readme but it's not so clear about where to make it.

Thread
Windows install issuesPieter Buts20 Oct
  • Re: Windows install issuesWarren Young20 Oct