List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joel Fielder Date:October 18 2006 8:53am
Subject:RE: another question
View as plain text
Once more thing, somewhat related, in string2stream.h I have commented
out:

str << std::ends;

As far as I am aware std::ends is unnecessary with stringstream objects
and I remember it was causing problems after I added out_stream support
to the Dtbase classes (although I cannot remember the exact nature).

Joel.

Thread
another questionКоролев Илья18 Oct
  • Re: another questionКоролев Илья18 Oct
  • RE: another questionJoel Fielder18 Oct