List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gupta Manik-a24141 Date:October 9 2006 10:35am
Subject:RE: Problem in building mysql++-2.0.7 examples on Solaris 8 using CC 5.3
View as plain text
Hi!
I tried compiling mysql++-2.1.1 with CC 5.3 and got the following link
errors:

make[1]: Entering directory `/users/a24053/sql/mysql++-2.1.1/examples'
CC -o resetdb resetdb_resetdb.o -L/usr/local/mysql/lib/mysql -L.
-lnsl -lsocket  -L../lib  -lmysqlpp_util -lmysqlclient -lmysqlpp -lz
__type_1 mysqlpp::ColData_Tmpl<mysqlpp::const_string>::conv<long
long>(__type_1)const ./libmysqlpp_util.a(util_util.o)
__type_1
mysqlpp::ColData_Tmpl<mysqlpp::const_string>::conv<double>(__type_1)cons
t ./libmysqlpp_util.a(util_util.o)
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to resetdb
make[1]: *** [resetdb] Error 1

Can you please let me know what can be the reason and how to solve it??
Regards,
Manik Gupta