List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Carlos Flores Date:October 6 2006 4:53pm
Subject:Re: Teaching mysql
View as plain text
Be sure to update the mingw compiler that comes with Dev-Cpp, because it is
very old, (3.4.2) and it is known to have some issues with some code.

Also, if you need a more updated linker library you can use the one here: which includes a complete prebuilt
with headers and libraries ready for mingw, which is the compiler used by