List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Carlos Flores Date:October 4 2006 2:46pm
Subject:Re: Works great on WinXP, when run on Win03 it crashes and burns.
View as plain text
Maybe you compiled it MSVC .Net 2003/2005 usually those assembly things
appear with the failure to find an adecuated .Net FrameWork, even if you
did not used it some times these compilers links your code to the .Net
framework without you knowing it
Nick V wrote:
> Howdy folks,
>

> Well anyway, I've been coding with mysql++ for a while now, been working
> great. I've pretty much never had a problem with it on Windows XP... until
> I tried to send the program to my Dedicated Server running Windows Server
> 03. I sent over the files and the .dlls and tried to start 'er up and it
> just crashes on startup. It doesn't give me any error messages, but Event
> Viewer gives me the error,
>
> "Reference error message: The referenced assembly is not installed on your
> system."
>
> I've been pretty much tried everything...heh, and its getting very
> frustrating.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>

> -Nick

Thread
Works great on WinXP, when run on Win03 it crashes and burns.Nick V3 Oct
  • Re: Works great on WinXP, when run on Win03 it crashes and burns.Warren Young4 Oct
    • Re: Works great on WinXP, when run on Win03 it crashes and burns.Nick V4 Oct
      • Re: Works great on WinXP, when run on Win03 it crashes and burns.Warren Young4 Oct
        • Re: Works great on WinXP, when run on Win03 it crashes and burns.Nick V5 Oct
  • Re: Works great on WinXP, when run on Win03 it crashes and burns.Carlos Flores4 Oct