List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Carlos Henrique Bauer Date:July 21 2000 12:27pm
Subject:Support for other databases
View as plain text
Hi,

I read in the MySQL++ manual there will be support for other databases soon. I'm
developing some applications that use a local MySQL database for temporary
storage. The data are sent to a corporate Sybase database are its processing is
finished.

I would like to use the MySQL++ interface to access Sybase. I could help you to
add support for Sybase but I looked at the MySQL++ source code but I'm afraid it
will not be possible without modifying its interface, for example, to add
virtual functions and define a base abstract class.

If you think we can work together for adding Sybase support to MySQL++ please
drop me a note.

Best regards,

Carlos Bauer

Thread
Support for other databasesCarlos Henrique Bauer21 Jul