List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Nick V Date:October 4 2006 8:14am
Subject:Re: Works great on WinXP, when run on Win03 it crashes and burns.
View as plain text
No offense or anything, but im getting an "assshole" vibe off that
comment. I was just looking for some help. I found the solution after all,
looks like  you were correct to some extent...it was a problem with
Windows. However it had nothing to do with .Net. It has to do with the
VC++05 libraries being side by side assemblers and there are a new set of
libraries for DLLs

If anyone else is having problems with this, the solution can be found @
http://blogs.msdn.com/aymans/archive/2006/04/04/568466.aspx