List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:October 3 2006 11:10pm
Subject:Re: Works great on WinXP, when run on Win03 it crashes and burns.
View as plain text
Nick V wrote:

> "Reference error message: The referenced assembly is not installed on your
> system."

What is it about your problem that makes you think that it is MySQL++
related?  Assemblies are a .NET thing, which is completely outside of
MySQL++'s scope, as it is an unmanaged C++ library.  MySQL++ doesn't
reference any assemblies.

> I've been pretty much tried everything...

Except, apparently, for moving to Linux, an operating system _designed_
to be used remotely, so you can debug programs without needing to
install Visual Studio...  >:)
Thread
Works great on WinXP, when run on Win03 it crashes and burns.Nick V3 Oct
  • Re: Works great on WinXP, when run on Win03 it crashes and burns.Warren Young4 Oct
    • Re: Works great on WinXP, when run on Win03 it crashes and burns.Nick V4 Oct
      • Re: Works great on WinXP, when run on Win03 it crashes and burns.Warren Young4 Oct
        • Re: Works great on WinXP, when run on Win03 it crashes and burns.Nick V5 Oct
  • Re: Works great on WinXP, when run on Win03 it crashes and burns.Carlos Flores4 Oct