List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Nick V Date:October 3 2006 2:42am
Subject:Works great on WinXP, when run on Win03 it crashes and burns.
View as plain text
Howdy folks,

Well anyway, I've been coding with mysql++ for a while now, been working
great. I've pretty much never had a problem with it on Windows XP... until
I tried to send the program to my Dedicated Server running Windows Server
03. I sent over the files and the .dlls and tried to start 'er up and it
just crashes on startup. It doesn't give me any error messages, but Event
Viewer gives me the error,

"Reference error message: The referenced assembly is not installed on your
system."

I've been pretty much tried everything...heh, and its getting very
frustrating.

Any help would be appreciated.

-Nick

Thread
Works great on WinXP, when run on Win03 it crashes and burns.Nick V3 Oct
  • Re: Works great on WinXP, when run on Win03 it crashes and burns.Warren Young4 Oct
    • Re: Works great on WinXP, when run on Win03 it crashes and burns.Nick V4 Oct
      • Re: Works great on WinXP, when run on Win03 it crashes and burns.Warren Young4 Oct
        • Re: Works great on WinXP, when run on Win03 it crashes and burns.Nick V5 Oct
  • Re: Works great on WinXP, when run on Win03 it crashes and burns.Carlos Flores4 Oct