List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Carlos Flores Date:September 29 2006 7:35pm
Subject:Re: Teaching mysql ... 2
View as plain text
> If you have a choice, I'd say you should prefer Cygwin.  The licensing
> issues shouldn't matter for your situation, and it's got a wider user
> base and more available software.

If you are teaching to complety newbies to unix  world i would tell you use
mingw in combination with an  ide, lets say code::blocks.  You can even try
Eclipse if you have fast enough machines

--
Carlos Flores

Thread
Teaching mysql ... 2m.mescoli28 Sep
  • RE: Teaching mysql ... 2Matt Dargavel28 Sep
  • Re: Teaching mysql ... 2Warren Young28 Sep
    • Re: Teaching mysql ... 2Carlos Flores29 Sep
      • RE: Teaching mysql ... 2Marco A. Ramos29 Sep